– CNN and Yahoo! are among the mainstream media outlets that picked up the story of CM Punk attacking a fan on Monday’s RAW.
– WWE is now officially advertising Jerry Lawler for Tuesday’s Smackdown taping from Memphis, Tennessee.
– The new stable of Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal are now known as “The Band.” This is the same name that Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and Bubba The Lovesponge used in TNA back in 2010.
– WWE tried out a new announcer at Thursday’s NXT tapings from Full Sail University: Tom Hannifan.
Tony Luftman, who worked last month’s NXT TV taping, also called some of the action.
– NXT returns to Full Sail University on November 15. Jim Ross noted on Twitter that William Regal will be at next month’s show after missing Thursday’s taping.
* More On WWE’s Plans For WRESTLEMANIA 29: Lesnar, Undertaker & More