— Rajah.com news correspondent Devin Cutting has sent in word that WWE will be touring Australia and New Zealand next summer. Here are the dates & locations for WWE’s summer 2011 “down under” tour:
* July 1st – Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia
* July 2nd – Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia
* July 3rd – Burswood Dome in Perth, Australia
* July 4th – Entertainment Centre in Adelaide, Australia
* July 5th – Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Australia
* July 6th – Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
Tickets for these shows go on sale on January 28t at 9 AM.
— On Monday’s RAW, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov captured the WWE tag team championships in a Fatal Fourway match. The finish came after John Cena distracted the Nexus members, allowing Santino to hit his Cobra finisher and get the pin.
— Also on RAW, we saw the debut of Tyson Kidd’s new (huge) bodyguard, former developmental star Jackson Andrews. Andrews has been billed at over 7 feet tall in FCW and has been working live WWE events in recent weeks. From what we’ve heard, WWE was very happy with Kidd’s match with DH Smith on last week’s Superstars and their rematch on RAW where Jackson Andrews was introduced. Kidd getting a new bodyguard is a good indication that WWE is behind his character.
* SAMOA JOE’s TNA Contract Expires – Headed To WWE? (Details)
(Visit Prowrestlingevents.webs.com for more on live wrestling events)