– Monday’s special 3-hour Slammy RAW drew a 2.84 rating. The final 2 hours (RAW’s usual timeslot) did a 2.98 – virtually even with last week’s 2.97. Continuing the trend of losing viewership in the final hour of the show, hour 3 did a lower rating than hour 2 this week.
– As we’ve seen in recent weeks, Monday’s RAW was re-written several times throughout the day. Triple H, who returned to RAW, won a Slammy and cut a promo on The Undertaker setting up a possible WrestleMania 28 rematch, wasn’t even booked to appear on RAW just a few hours before the show went on the air.
– Evan Bourne beat Tyson Kidd in the dark match prior to Tuesday’s NXT, Superstars and SmackDown tapings.
– John Cena is being advertised for Sunday’s Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view, but nothing has been announced for him as of Wednesday morning. There has been talk backstage this week that Cena could be added to as a special referee for the United States Title Match between Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder.
There’s also the longshot chance that Cena gets added to the triple threat main event between Punk, Miz and Del Rio.
* VIDEO of THE MIZ On CONAN O’BRIEN From Last Week
(Partial Source: f4wonline.com)