— The viewership numbers are in for last night’s WWE Raw and it was good news for the company as the episode was watched by an average of 2.337 million viewers, significantly up from last week’s 2.168 million and not far off the post-Royal Rumble show which drew 2.4 million. Last year at this time, Raw drew 2.5 million so the year-to-year drop was minimal.
— On the night, Raw grabbed the top three spots in the coveted 18-49 demographic with a strong average rating of 0.8. In total viewership, the show finished #8, finishing only behind news shows. The hourly figures are below, which also painted an encouraging picture as the audience actually grew from hour one to two – a rare event – and the third hour drop wasn’t as glaring as previous weeks.
* Hour 1 – 2.396 million
* Hour 2 – 2.411 million
* Hour 3 – 2.204 million
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom