Submitted by Ross Blair
– From the Maxwell Snyder Armory
– Tough Enough’s Sara Lee made an appearance. She came out with Solomon Crowe & Hugo Knox to mingle with fans for the pre-show autograph session.
– Hugo Knox (dancing wildly — I guess like a Euro party raver) pinned Angelo Dawkins after a flying crossbody and sunset flip.
– Gionna Daddio & Adrienne Reese defeated Emma & Aliyah when Daddio pinned Aliyah after a good looking top rope moonsault.
Click Here: ADELAIDE CROWS 2019 MEN’S HOME GUERNSEY
– Next up was the double interview debut of top shelf indy wrestlers turned NXT newbies Rich Swann & Biff Busick. Ring announcer Dasha Fuentes welcomed “NXT’s latest signee” Swann, who quickly introduced his “good friend who I’ve travelled around the world with: Christopher Gerard,” not mentioning his apparently dropped ring name of Biff Busick. Gerard announced his quest for NXT championship. Swann interjected that he wants the NXT title, and “we may be friends outside the ring, but inside the ring we are competition,” followed by a nose-to-nose stare down.
– “The Drifter” Elias Sampson pinned Levis Valenzuela. Sampson established himself as the heel before the bell rang by serenading the crowd, guitar in hand, with a tune he titled “Jacksonville Is A Joke”.
– Solomon Crowe pinned Josh Woods after a spinning heel kick and brainbuster.
– The Vaudevillains got the win over Tino Sabbatelli & Steve Cutler when Aiden English pinned Sabbatelli after the whirling dervish.
– Enzo Amore pinned Tucker Knight.
– Billie Kay, managed by Sylvester Lefort this night, got an upset victory over Nia Jax. Kay, who spent the majority of the match on defense, rolled up Jax from behind with a schoolboy. Jax left both Kay & Lefort laying after a pair of Samoan drops.
– Chad Gable & Jason Jordan def. NXT Tag Team Champions Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson by DQ. Wilder pulled the ref out of the ring to break up a Gable pinfall before the count of three. A tremendous match as all four men brought their working shoes. The crowd chanted “save the Gable” as a parody of Xavier Woods’ “save the table” whenever Gable was in trouble. Enzo came out to help clear the ring and to end the show with three most over babyfaces of the night raising each others’ hands in victory.